How To Measure
Grab a tape measure and hop in your birthday suit to get the most accurate measurements.Make sure the tape lays flat on your body! No twisting, squishing or pinching.
1. Bust: Without a bra, wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your breasts, making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. This measurement determines your bust size.
2. Waist: Wrap a measuring tape around your natural waistline (the narrowest part!), making sure to keep the tape parellel to the ground. This determines your waist measurement.
3. Hip: Wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your butt. This determines your hip measurement.
4. Thigh: Wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your thigh. This determines your thigh measurement.
5. Inseam: Lay the measuring tape down your side, from your natural waistline to the ground. This determines your inseam measurement.